NCDIR Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 38
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker): 01 Post
2. Project Technical Officer (Statistics): 04 Posts
3. Project Assistant (Statistics): 01 Post
4. Project Assistant: 07 Posts
5. Computer Programmer (Grade A) : 05 Posts
6. Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 04 Posts
7. Data Entry Operator (Grade A): 04 Posts
8. Project Admin. Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk): 02 Posts
10. Scientist – D (Medical): 01 Post
11. Scientist – C (Medical): 02 Posts
12. Scientist – B (Medical): 01 Post
13. Scientist – B (Statistics): 01 Post
14. Research Associate – I : 01 Post
15. Scientist – B (Programmer): 01 Post
16. Scientist – C (Programmer): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceeding 30 years for S.No-1-5,8, 28 years for S.No-6, 9 25 years for S.No-7, 45 years for S.No-10, 40 years for S.No-11,14,16, 35 years for S.No-12,13,15 Posts. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-Serviceman admissible as per Govt. of India rules. For more informatio refer the notificaiton.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Life Science / Biostatistics from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from recognized institution or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject for S.No-1, Graduation in Statistics / Biostatistics from recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the Statistics / Biostatistics from recognized university for S.No-2, 3, Graduation in Science / relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from recognized institution or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject for S.No-4, Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from recognized institution/ university or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized institution / university for S.No-5, Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer for S.No-6 Posts. For more informatio refer the notificaiton.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test/ Personal Discussion, Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ncdirindia.org on 10, 11, 12, 13, 19 & 20-07-2017 up to 05.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.ncdirindia.org
2. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
3. Click on Online link & follow the instructions.
4. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
5. Check once before submission of application form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
|S.No.||Post||Last date of|
|Date and timeof verification of document||Date and time of written test||Date and time of skill test||Date and time of personal discussion|
|1||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker)||10-07-2017 upto 5 pm||11-07-2017 From 9 AM to 10:30 AM||11-07-2017 From 11 AM to 12:30 PM||11-07-2017 From 2:30 PM onwards|
|2||Project Technical Officer (Statistics)|
|3||Project Assistant (Statistics)|
|5||Computer Programmer (Grade A)||11-07-2017 upto 5 pm||12-07-2017 From 9 AM to 10:30 AM||12-07-2017 From 11 AM to 12:30 PM||12-07-2017 From 2:30 PM onwards|
|6||Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||12-07-2017 upto 5 pm||13-07-2017 From 9 AM to 10:30 AM||13-07-2017 From 11 AM to 12:30 PM||13-07-2017 From 2:30 PM onwards|
|7||Data Entry Operator (Grade A)|
|8||Project Admin. Assistant||13-07-2017 upto 5 pm||14-07-2017 From 9 AM to 10:30 AM||14-07-2017 From 11 AM to 12:30 PM||14-07-2017 From 2:30 PM onwards|
|9||Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk)||14-07-2017 From 11 AM to 12:30 PM|
|10||Scientist – D (Medical)||19-07-2017 upto 5 pm||20-07-2017 From 9 AM to 10:30 AM||20-07-2017 From 11 AM onwards|
|11||Scientist – C (Medical)|
|12||Scientist – B (Medical)|
|13||Scientist – B (Statistics)|
|14||Research Associate – I|
|15||Scientist – B (Programmer)||20-07-2017 upto 5 pm||21-07-2017 From 9 AM to 10:30 AM||21-07-2017 From 11 AM onwards|
|16||Scientist – C (Programmer)|